Thanks for asking! Let’s start with the basics. I am a guy who:
• writes novels.1
• edits books.
• designs things on computers.
But that’s not all! I am also a guy who spends lots of time:
• teaching writing to college students.
• building websites (like this one).
• working on a startup called LearningWorks for Kids.
Of course it’s not all so serious. I am quite often a guy who:
• frequently injures himself with sailboats and skis.
• argues with strangers on the Internet.
• chases danger with his quick-witted wife and venturesome daughters.
“An engaging whodunit… [The] spot-on juvenile philosophizing will echo, and bolster, the late-night thoughts of many teenage readers.”
“The book excels… painting a wonderful depiction of a young man coming to terms with how he was raised and how he wants to lead his own life… Sweet and smart, comforting and moving.”
“In his thought-provoking, suspenseful debut novel… Daley crafts an honest exploration of faith and doubt, intimacy and alienation. This is a writer to watch.”